301 North Main Street
Lexington, North Carolina 27292
P: (336) 248-2311
F: (336) 249-2793
Davidson Funeral Home Lexington Chapel is located at 301 North Main Street. The company moved to this location in 1948 in a residence build in the early part of the 20th century. Since that time there have been many additions including a chapel built in 1970. A new selection room and preparation room was completed in 1990. A large 16000 square foot addition was begun in late 2004 and completed in October 2006. An open house was held in October, 2006 and the new chapel was dedicated in memory of A. Victor Kirkman and R O Kirkman, Jr., former owners of the firm. Since completion, the new building on North Main Street is a major landmark in the revitalized Uptown District.
Locally Owned and Operated